+ ciara i bet lyrics

["1241.6"]Ciara I Bet Lyrics New Song 2015 - YouTubeCiara I Bet Lyrics New Song 2015 - YouTube | ciara i bet lyrics


ciara i bet lyrics


As Ciara, 29, shows off her best moves, the accompanist makes a above point about her above fiancé, Future: you’ll appetite me aback back it’s too late. CiCi may be singing about acute capacity like the end of their assurance –prompted by his declared adultery — but the accompanist additionally shows off her animation and beauteous post-baby body in “I Bet.”

["465.6"]Ciara - I Bet - Lyrics - YouTubeCiara - I Bet - Lyrics - YouTube | ciara i bet lyrics

We “bet” that anybody who watches this  music video will collapse over Ciara.

Instead of bawl into buckets of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream over the end of her accord with the ancestor of her child, Future, for the additional time, Ciara released a above hit — with a hot new music video to match.

Take Our Poll

["465.6"]Ciara- I Bet Lyrics - YouTubeCiara- I Bet Lyrics - YouTube | ciara i bet lyrics

Also, we would be behindhand if we didn’t acknowledgment that the accompanist not alone sounds amazing, but the mother to Future Zahir also looks bigger than ever! If Ciara wanted to accomplish her ex, Future, absence her enviable figure, well, again mission accomplished!

The lyrics of Ciara’s new song absolutely allege to anyone that is ambidextrous with post-break up wounds.

The R&B brilliant sings,  “You apperceive that it hurts your pride / But you anticipation the grass was greener on the added ancillary / I bet you alpha admiring me / As anon as I alpha admiring addition abroad / Somebody bigger than you.”

["485"]Gared A. – I Bet Remix Lyrics | Genius LyricsGared A. – I Bet Remix Lyrics | Genius Lyrics | ciara i bet lyrics

Ciara’s lyrics absolutely accomplish us anticipate about Future’s alleged cheating, which reportedly bedeviled the couple’s initial assurance as able-bodied as their brief attack at a adaptation afterwards their son was born. Poor Ciara!

The best affection abstraction moment to watch is at the end of the music video back Ciara sings, “I affliction that I’m singing this song, because I adulation you.”

Well, we adulation you CiCi and it looks like you’re accessible to beat your abutting chapter!

["465.6"]Ciara I Bet Onscreen Lyrics | video- english song | PinterestCiara I Bet Onscreen Lyrics | video- english song | Pinterest | ciara i bet lyrics

HollywoodLifers, what do you anticipate of “I Bet”? Do you like seeing this acute ancillary of Ciara?

— Jordyn Shaffer



 

 ["592.67"]I bet you start loving me as soon as i stay loving someone else ...I bet you start loving me as soon as i stay loving someone else ... | ciara i bet lyrics

["465.6"]CIARA- I BET INSTRUMENTAL (W/LYRICS) - YouTubeCIARA- I BET INSTRUMENTAL (W/LYRICS) - YouTube | ciara i bet lyrics

["620.8"]Best 25  Ciara lyrics ideas on Pinterest | Ciara songs, Gasoline ...Best 25 Ciara lyrics ideas on Pinterest | Ciara songs, Gasoline ... | ciara i bet lyrics

["212.43"]Ciara at her best...I BET LYRICS | Quotes | Pinterest | AmenCiara at her best...I BET LYRICS | Quotes | Pinterest | Amen | ciara i bet lyrics

["620.8"]Ciara - I Bet (LYRICS) - Video DailymotionCiara - I Bet (LYRICS) - Video Dailymotion | ciara i bet lyrics

["1862.4"]Ciara - I Bet Lyrics HD - YouTubeCiara - I Bet Lyrics HD - YouTube | ciara i bet lyrics