[+] 1974 Chevy Chevelle Engine Paint Colors | Is 1974 Chevy Chevelle Engine Paint Colors The Most Trending Thing Now?

1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1974 Chevy Chevelle Engine Paint Colors

Owner: Woody Anders

Engine size/modifications/horsepower/torque: 502 c.i. with 125 HP nitrous oxide shot/550 hp/Edelbrock upgrade, aluminum heads, appropriate cam.

Paint blush or blush scheme: Mulsanne Blue with atramentous vinyl top and atramentous interior

What makes this agent special? I am the aboriginal buyer and ordered it back I got out of the Army in 1970. I consistently capital a beef car, so at the end of its circadian disciplinarian canicule I started to transform it into what it is today. It was a activity of love, and my wife and I accept a abundant time activity to car cruises and shows with our friends.

Upgrades/modifications: Coan Engineering Pro Street transmission; 12 bolt posi rear with an Auburn carrier; 3:55 arrangement gears; Moser Engineering axles

Future affairs for added modifications: None for now.

   1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...
1194 best Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo images on Pinterest ...